Every business or organisation has its own unique challenges and environment. Each leader and manager also comes to their role with different skills, strengths and experiences. This is why we understand that despite the similar requirements for leaders and managers, there will all have different needs. The Positive Leadership Program works with leaders To providing them a customise programs suitable for their unique situations and needs. The programs can all be done online at your own pace and available schedule.
The Positive Leadership Program is based on a framework from the areas of Business, Positive Organisational Psychology, Neuroscience and Coaching Psychology.
The program is a unique and personalised mixture of coaching, training and consulting focusing on a number of areas including:
- Building engagement and motivation.
- Communication for building collaboration
- Dealing effectively with difficut situations and conflict.
- Creating sustainable 'high performance" teams and business culture.
- Becoming a "MindWise" leader.
- Unlock the potntial in your team.
- Leading through change
- Powerful communication
- Success in a new role
- Managing up
- Developing strong networks
The Positive Leadership Program provides solutions for a variety of different business issues:
- Executive development. Promote a safe and efficient environment for senior business leaders to explore and address key development areas as individuals and/or to enhance the quality of leadership/teamwork in the senior executive team. Develop a powerful and strategic approach to the integration of people, culture and business objectives.
- Succession planning. Accelerate the readiness of potential talent through one on one or group coaching. This could be part of a high potential or fast track program that might also include leadership skills development, mentoring, cross cultural assignments and other learning interventions. Also equip managers with coaching skills to enable a focus on development with their direct reports, to identify and retain talent throughout the organization.
- Strategic change. Major transformations will require supportive people strategies that inspire engagement and/or changes in behavior to meet the performance targets. Barriers to performance can be addressed through one on one or group coaching, to convert stakeholders into change champions that accelerate the pace of transition. Managers can also be provided with the coaching skills to be bale to help employees cope with the changes and identify solutions.
- Workforce planning. Increase employee retention and promote diversity by offering coaching to underrepresented groups. Improve engagement and employee satisfaction in those hard to fill positions.
- Capability gaps. Build necessary skills identified by assessments, peer feedback, poor performance through one on one or group coaching.
- Transition support. Provide assistance to individuals who are moving through critical career transitions (promotions, new functions, first global role, new responsibilities/function). Coaching can be used to effectively shorten the learning curve in new positions. It is particularly useful in reducing the number of failed international assignments, increasing employee satisfaction, decreasing stress, improving productivity and retention.
- Learning & development strategy. Provide integrated development solutions that use coaching to hold individuals accountable for meaningful and sustained behavior change. Offer follow up coaching solutions to leadership development activities, including stretch assignments and use coaching to shift the focus of development from the workshop to on the job.
The Positive Productivity Program provides many different levels of value to both the individuals involved and the organization as a whole. A clearly defined return on investment should be defined early in the process.
- Increased profitability
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved retention rates
- Increased sense of community
- Decreased employee absences
- Increased job satisfaction
- Improved morale
- More opportunities for collaboration
- Improved levels of trust and openness
- Higher levels of innovation and employee suggestions
- Improved levels of teamwork
- Improved performance across the organization
- Better levels of customer service
- Increased sales
- Improved communication
- Improved perceptions of the Senior Executive Team (both internally and externally) including retention of the bench strength of the Senior Leadership team
- Improved capability of individuals to execute strategy
- Improved strategic alignment
[aio_button align="center" animation="bounce" color="orange" size="medium" icon="user" text="Sign Up for FREE Membership" relationship="dofollow" url="http://positiveproductivity.com.au/sign-up/"]
All rights reserved. This website or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org